Peninsula Wine Fest 2016 Date: TBA
Set on the beautiful grounds of St. Stephen’s Anglican Church in the Saanich Peninsula
- Seven local wineries will have their wines available for tasting
- Sample wines and enjoy complimentary appetizers (including gluten-free)
- Includes a souvenir wine glass
- Live music, vintage car show, silent auction
- Tours of heritage St. Stephen’s Parish & Historical cemetary
For anyone wishing to visit the event without the wine tasting experience, admission is FREE.
Proceeds from the Wine Fest will support community and youth programs endorsed by the Parish of Central Saanich.
To purchase tickets click here.
St. Stephen’s Anglican Church
7921 St. Stephen Road, Saanichton